Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On the road...

I have to apologize because my blog seems to have fallen by the wayside while I am exploring the US. Not to fear! But pictures have been taken all along and I have found that no matter where you go, bikes are there :-) Since there is little time for me to write out all of my thoughts about transportation, traveling, and biking I will just tell a story with pictures. The take away message is that biking is back now more than ever so it time for planners to make room for these two wheel travelers in every city, state, and country...


A dedicated bike lane that even gets some sign love in Hawaii!

Hawaii Bike Lanes

Backpacking Biker in Kona, Hawaii

Safety First for the Presidents while biking!

Scenic Highways like this would be ideal for a cross country bike trip!

Minneapolis Greenway

Greenway Map, Minneapolis
(I asked them to look bikery, yes that's a word.)

My trip is not even half way through... so look forward to more in the next two weeks :-)

No comments: